According to the Glucofort website, the supplement may help reverse diabetes. By taking one capsule of Glucofort daily, you are supposed to give your body the antioxidants it needs to maintain blood sugar levels.
What is Glucofort?
Glucofort is an advanced glycemic support formula that addresses the underlying cause of type 2 diabetes. People can also live healthy lives that bring blood sugar levels within normal range and improve glucose metabolism. In addition, excess fat, which is usually found on the neck of many vital organs, is dispersed, allowing people to free themselves from health consequences.
Glucofort was based on the story of one man who led to creating a community full of well-being. Andrew Freeman, 50, is a practising psychiatrist with 20 years of experience. When he was told that he was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, he could not believe what he heard, especially not knowing how careful he was about his health.
With higher metformin doses and left, right and centre restrictions, he decided to develop a viable solution that was safe but effective. After spending months researching, Andrew claimed to have discovered the secret of “reversing diabetes” hidden in Tibet. One thing led to another, and Andrew met the Tibetan expert Dr John.
How does Glucofort work?
Glucofort works by manipulating a specific molecule that pushes fats into the bloodstream while strengthening the arteries. Furthermore, this source of fat is also stimulated to attack the liver, pancreas, and heart, all of which directly link to type 2 diabetes. What is this molecule? It turns out that this is nothing more than ceramides.
As Andrew explained, “These foreign compounds cause fat cells to enter the bloodstream. Thus, they clog vital organs from the liver [transfer] to the pancreas and ending with the heart.” It is a problem because insulin is the hormone responsible for sending messages to cells in the body that glucose is available for consumption.
In addition to the latter, when glucose is not absorbed by vital cells and organs, it remains in the bloodstream over time, thus increasing blood sugar levels. It puts people at an increased risk of developing heart disease and fatty liver.
Ultimately, Glucofort activates the “diabetes reversal mechanism” so that ceramides are excreted from the human body. It appears to be enough to prevent fat cells from entering the bloodstream and causing unwanted damage. With this basic knowledge, it becomes necessary to assess how these toxic compounds are destroyed carefully. The best thing, of course, is to rate the ingredients list!
The Glucofort formula has been split into a multivitamin and mineral blend and a proprietary blend. The first includes vitamin C (50 mg), vitamin E (15 mg), biotin (300 mcg), magnesium (125 mg), zinc (7.5 mg), manganese (1 mg), chromium (76 mcg), and vanadium. For the proprietary blend of ingredients, people can identify guggul, bitter melon, liquorice, cinnamon, Jimnem Sylvester, alpha-lipoic acid, banaba, yarrow, juniper, white mulberry, L-taurine, and cayenne pepper.
- Guggul: According to a 2020 article published in the International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guggul was divided into nine groups; mice developed diabetes, blood collected over 28 weeks showed that guggul showed no toxicity in mice, and guggul resulted. The combinations improved oral glucose tolerance in diabetic mice and significantly reduced blood glucose levels after study termination.
- Bitter Melon: The National Institutes of Health in the US National Library of Medicine states that medicinal plants are essential and cost-effective worldwide for diabetes and are considered therapeutic agents to alleviate human disease. Bitter melon has been reported to have the ability to regenerate pancreatic cells, secrete insulin, and fight insulin resistance.
- Liquorice root: An herb that has been used for decades to treat many diseases. Scientists have identified a group of natural antidiabetic substances found in liquorice root.
- Cinnamon bark: Commonly known as “real” cinnamon, research shows that cinnamon can effectively treat blood sugar problems such as low blood sugar and help control high blood glucose in the brain.
- Sylvester Tope: Helps reduce blood sugar levels. It may play a role in diabetes management as it can regenerate pancreatic islet cells and stimulate insulin secretion, which helps lower blood sugar.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: It can break down carbohydrates and produce energy for use in other body organs and is an antioxidant.
- Banaba: Banaba leaves have been used for decades in traditional medicine to treat diabetes due to their excellent antidiabetic, antioxidant, cholesterol-lowering, and health benefits.
- Yarrow: Used to regulate blood sugar in people with diabetes, protect the gallbladder and liver, and boost the immune system.
- Juniper Berry: May have properties and is used in traditional medicine to treat diabetes, and recent studies have confirmed that it may have properties.
- White Mulberry: Used to treat high cholesterol, colds, high blood pressure, and joint and muscle pain caused by arthritis. White mulberry can be used against hair loss, premature greying, constipation, dizziness and tinnitus.
- L-Taurine: Taurine helps avoid the harmful effects of excess fat, glucose and insulin levels; It also protects and strengthens heart muscle cells.
- Chilli peppers: Scientifically proven to speed up metabolism, lower blood pressure with the capsaicin in chilli peppers, and reduce hunger.
How much does Glucofort cost?
Vials of Glucofort are supplied with 30 capsules each. Below are discounted prices for each additional unit purchase:
- One bottle of Glucoforth: $ 69 apiece
- Three bottles of Glucofort: $ 59 per piece
- Six bottles of Glucoforth at $ 49 apiece
Shipping and handling charges (SH) vary by region. For example, a US Glucofort order can fetch $ 6.95 at S&H, while shipping is free for bulk purchases. Orders shipped to Canada will cost $ 12 at S&H, while countries like Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa and the UK will have to pay $ 15.95 at S&H.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Who is Glucofort suitable for?
Glucofort is suitable for anyone with type 2 diabetes, regardless of the severity of the condition, duration of diagnosis (new or long term), age, gender, etc. This formula reliably cures type 2 diabetes within 180 days. Depending on each case, some may see results earlier than others.
Is glycoform safe?
Glucofort is 100% natural, therefore safe and effective. The sales page notes that “thousands of people are happy to take Glucofort every day,” There have been no complaints since then. Please be aware that all capsules are manufactured in the United States in an FDA registered, and GMP certified facility. First of all, ingredients that are prone to side effects should be avoided.
How should I take Glucofort?
One capsule of Glucofort should be taken daily with dinner with half a glass of water.
What results can you expect from taking Glucofort?
At first, no changes will occur, which is fair given that the body adapts to new nutrients. After five days, the level of anxiety will decrease. By the seven day mark, energy levels are likely to rise and sleep patterns will improve.
The eleventh day is what signifies a significant change in blood sugar levels. From this point on, the reading should continue to drop.
As the numbers continue to decline, a similar trend will be observed for fat throughout the body. In addition, factors such as limited appetite, increased strength and the ability to achieve great things will begin to manifest. Finally, imagine that all health markers fall within the normal range! Well, to see this positive difference, people may have to keep making this decision for no more than three months.
Has the glycoform been tested?
Andrew confirms that 160 men and women between the ages of 20 and 82 have volunteered to try Glucofort. The selected participants were pre-diabetic, neonatal, or long-term diabetic. In addition to their supply of Glucoforth, a form has been provided to track their progress.
As a result, the following results were obtained:
The glucose level rises.
Weight Promotion & Losing Weight (21 lbs in 6 weeks)
Low blood pressure and fasting blood sugar
Improving health and knowledge of the cardiovascular system
In general, Glucofort is a glycemic control formulation that uses ingredients that have anti-glycemic and antioxidant properties. It was done until foreign invaders such as ceramides were removed from the body, and blood sugar levels were corrected. While many of these ingredients are scientifically based, many appear to have been selected based on traditional methods. In this sense, people will have to make an executive decision as to which factor they are willing to compromise.
People with a history of health problems may wish to consult a doctor before using it. It does not mean that Glucofort is unsafe, but it may interact with other medications. Aside from the lack of clinical trials, we were not provided with a brief description of the proprietary blend. Of course, we know the ingredients, but concentrations have not been reported anywhere. It makes it difficult to assess cost, efficacy, and safety.
Another grey area that requires clarification is the purported trial of 160 participants. The methodology and results are usually disclosed in great detail, but this is not the case. It is surprising because Andrew presents himself as a practising psychologist and may have experience in research work. Even something as simple as descriptive statistics can help you learn more about Glucoforth.
From now on, we strongly encourage everyone to do their research before applying. Consider simple tasks such as reviewing existing research, reading books, or even contacting the Glucofort team to answer questions. To get update information follow my social media.
I am Debashree, a blogger. I am passionate about sharing my knowledge and expertise in various areas. My blog covers various topics, including health and fitness, gardening, relationships, parenting and families,pet supplies and spirituality. My informative articles aim to provide valuable insights and practical advice to my readers.
If you enjoy reading about these subjects, follow my blog to stay updated on my latest posts. My dedication to sharing knowledge and experiences makes my blog a valuable resource for those seeking information and inspiration.
I appreciate your interest, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance.